ANAIS - Bridal veil with pearls
ANAIS is a two-tier pearl drop veil. From fingertip to cathedral length, ANAIS is delicately interspersed with choice pearls. The various sized hand-embellished pearls beautifully create a radiance that compliments the bride, without overpowering.
Madame Tulle pearl veils uniquely stand out from others, not only are they entirely hand embellished, but they are also completely free of metal pins. Both sides of the veil are beautifully spread with choice pearls, making it the perfect option for two-tier veils with a blusher. When the blusher is lifted over the head, the pearls will still gracefully be on display from both sides. Our method of double-sided pearls also prevents the underside of the veil from potentially catching on the dress as you walk.
• Made to order, handmade in our studio in Sydney, Australia
• Drop veil style with scattered faux pearls (in different sizes), the top tier (blusher) can be worn over the face
• PLEASE NOTE that we don't use rivet studs to attach the pearls on tulle, so you won't see any metal studs on the back of the veil and there will be no threads showing either. You'll love this veil!
• Available in different lengths:
Chapel 90"/228cm - as seen in pictures
Cathedral 120"/308cm (round bottom)
• Blusher length available in:
Standard blusher 28"/72cm
Long blusher* 41"/105cm (for waltz to cathedral length only)
* It's long enough to cover the hand bouquet
• This veil is made with premium soft tulle (very fine diamond-shaped holes)
• Available in ivory; creamy white with a slight tint of yellow
• Need a tulle swatch? Order one here
• The veil is attached to a 3.5"/9cm wide metal wire combs wrapped in tulle
• This is a made to order item so please allow 3-4 weeks for production
If you require a rush order please contact us ASAP as we may be able to do this, otherwise please be aware of this time frame.
Please read our Shop Policies & FAQs before placing your order. Thank you!