MIRA - Two Tier Veil with Large Pearls
Mira is a two-tier drop veil made with sheer bridal tulle. Sheer tulle is most commonly used for bridal veils for its ability to hold its shape and frame the face. Mira has beautiful lustrous large pearls scattered gently over the entire veil.
Madame Tulle pearl veils uniquely stand out from others, not only are they entirely hand embellished, but they are also completely free of metal pins. Both sides of the veil are beautifully spread with choice pearls, making it the perfect option for two-tier veils with a blusher. When the blusher is lifted over the head, the pearls will still gracefully be on display from both sides. Our method of double-sided pearls also prevents the underside of the veil from potentially catching on the dress as you walk.
• Made to order, handmade in our studio in Sydney, Australia
• Drop veil style with scattered faux pearls (diameter 6mm-8mm), the top tier (blusher) can be worn over the face
• PLEASE NOTE that we don't use rivet studs to attach the pearls on tulle, so you won't see any metal studs on the back of the veil and there will be no threads showing either. You'll love this veil!
• Available in different lengths:
Fingertip 45"/115cm - as seen in pictures
Chapel 90"/228cm - as seen in pictures
Cathedral 120"/308cm (round bottom)
• Blusher length available in:
Standard blusher 28"/72cm
Long blusher* 41"/105cm - as seen in pictures (for waltz to cathedral lengths only)
* It's long enough to cover the hand bouquet
• This veil is made with sheer illusion tulle (nylon, made in UK); a lightweight tulle or netting with fine, diamond-shaped holes. It is a light material that drapes well and still holds its shape, making it a common choice for bridal veils
• Colour: Ivory - creamy white with a slight tint of yellow
• Need a tulle swatch? Order one here
• The veil is attached to a 3.5"/9cm wide metal wire combs wrapped in tulle
• This is a made to order item so please allow 3-4 weeks for production
If you require a rush order please contact us ASAP as we may be able to do this, otherwise please be aware of this time frame.
Please read our Shop Policies & FAQs before placing your order. Thank you!